Vacuum packing technology originated in the 1940s. Since the polyester and polyethylene plastic film was successfully applied to commodity packing in 1950, the vacuum packing machine has been rapidly developed. Its technological development trend is mainly reflected in five aspects such as high productivity, automation, single machine multifunction, component production line, and adoption of related new technologies.
- High productivity. The productivity of vacuum packing machine has grown from a few pieces per minute to several 10 pieces, and the productivity of thermoforming-filling-sealing machines can reach more than 500 pieces/min.
- Automation. The automatic vacuum packing machine has the functions of vacuuming, sealing, printing and cooling, and is mainly used for packing foods such as tea, peanuts, shrimps and corn.
- single machine multi-function. Multi-function on a single machine, you can easily expand the scope of use. The realization of single-machine multi-function must adopt modular design, and through the transformation and combination of functional modules, it becomes a different type of vacuum packing machine suitable for different packing materials, packing articles and packing requirements.
- Form the production line. When more and more functions are needed, concentrating all the functions on a single machine will make the structure very complicated and the operation and maintenance will be inconvenient. At this time, several machines with different functions and matching efficiency can be combined into more complete functions. production line.
- Adopt relevant new technologies. In the packing method, a large number of inflatable packing is used instead of vacuum packing, and the research on inflatable components, packing materials and inflatable packing machine is closely combined; in the control technology, more computer technology and microelectronic technology are applied; in sealing application Heat pipe and cold sealing technology can also be installed on the vacuum packing machine directly, such as computer-controlled high-precision combination scale of coarse-grained materials; on the rotary or vacuum packing machine, advanced high-speed circular arc cam indexing machine, etc.