What is the principle of the mixing machine? What are the types of mixing machine?
Introduction to mixing machine:
The mixing machine is a mechanical equipment which USES mechanical force and gravity to mix two or more materials evenly. In the mixing process, the contact surface area of materials can be increased to facilitate chemical reaction. It also speeds up physical change.
Commonly used mixing machine are divided into gas and low viscosity liquid mixers, medium and high viscosity liquid and paste mixer, powder and granular solid material mixing machine four categories.
What is the principle of the mixing machine?
It mainly relies on mechanical agitator, air flow and jet of the mixed liquid to make the mixed materials stirred to achieve uniform mixing.
What types of mixer are available?
Double spiral cone mixing machine:
- Main purposes
Cone mixer is a new type of high efficiency and high precision particle mixing equipment, which is widely used in chemical industry, pesticide, dye, medicine, food, feed, petroleum, metallurgy and mining industries, etc.
- Main features
(1) Advanced structure, convenient operation, safe and reliable operation.
(2) Fast mixing speed and uniform mass.
(3) The energy-saving effect is remarkable, and the energy consumption of this machine is only one-tenth of that of the rotary mixer.
(4) The abrasion and pressure feed of granular materials are small, and there is no overheat reaction on the mixing of heat-sensitive materials.
(5) The mixture is stable and no stratification or segregation occurs.
(6) The machine is dust-free, easy to operate, convenient to maintain and has a long service life. In addition, the cone can be made into pressure vessel for pressure or vacuum operation according to user requirements.
(7) The autobiography and revolution of the machine are completed by a set of motor and cycloidal pin speed reducer.
- Working principle
(1) Due to the rotation of double helix, the powder grains operate around the cone wall.
(2) Due to the rotation of the spiral blade, the powder is discharged radial to the center of the cone.
(3) The powder flows upward from the bottom of the cone and is discharged to the outer surface of the screw to mix the materials.
(4) The downward flow of powder particles caused by spiral rotation is exactly due to the combination of spiral rotation in the mixing machine.