The fruit and vegetable processing equipment can help achieve the goal of long-term preservation, durability and ready access through various processing techniques. In processing, we should preserve the nutrients to the maximum extent, improve the edible value, make the processed products better in color, aroma and taste, perfect in organization form, and further improve the commercialization level of fruit and vegetable processed products. A professional and delicate fruit and vegetable processing equipment is of great help to reach these goals.
Products made by using various processing techniques and methods of food industry to process fresh fruits and vegetables are called processed fruits and vegetables. And the machine which used to process fruits and vegetables is fruit and vegetable processing equipment. According to the biological characteristics of the raw materials of fruits, vegetables and plants, corresponding processes can be made into many processed products by using fruit and vegetable processing equipment, which can be divided into the following categories according to the manufacturing process:
- Fruit and vegetable tank collection: This method of food preservation is called canning.
- Fruit and vegetable sugar products: fresh fruits and vegetables are prepared by adding sugar after pretreatment, so that their sugar content reaches more than 65-75%. This kind of processed product is called fruit and vegetable sugar products. The product forms are divided into two categories: preserved fruit and jam.
- Dry fruits and vegetables: fresh fruits and vegetables are naturally or artificially dried, so that their moisture content is reduced to a certain degree (fruits 15-25%, vegetables 3-6%).
- Quick-frozen fruit and vegetable products: fresh fruits and vegetables after pretreatment, in 25 ~ 30 ℃ low temperature, make its rapid freezing in 30 minutes made product that fruits and vegetables frozen.
- Fruit and vegetable juice: the processed fruit and vegetable juice which is extracted from fruit and vegetable raw materials and processed by clarifying, filtering or homogenization is called fruit and vegetable juice.
- Fruit wine: the product made by turning sugar into alcohol through the use of yeast after the juice extraction of fruit raw materials.
- Vegetable marinade: processed product made by partially dehydrating or not dehydrating fresh vegetables and curing with salt.