The packing machine is a kind of machine that packs the products to protect and beautiful. The packing machine is mainly divided into two aspects, pipeline-type overall production packing and product peripheral packing equipment. Next, I will introduce the advantages of packing machine.
- The use of packing machine is very extensive. In the market, there are food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and light industries. However, the machine industry is relatively less used.
- The packing machine is very convenient to use, it can automatically complete the functions of bag making, metering, blanking, sealing, slitting, counting, printing batch number and so on.
- The efficiency of the packing machine is high. The packing machine production in the Chinese market is close to 120-240 packs per minute. It can replace the handmade products of the 80s, and the output is much more than several times.
- The packing machine is not only clean but also energy efficient. The packing machine is clean and no longer requires manual work. It includes the following functions, clean, sanitary, material saving, saving bags, provincial fees, and environmental protection.
- It has a side-opening protective baffle with good visibility and is safe to operate.
- It adopts the latest shaker type cup adjustment device, which can adjust the packing capacity at any time during the operation of the machine, reduce material loss and improve work efficiency; it can automatically complete bag making, metering, blanking, sealing, slitting, Counting, printing batch numbers (can be configured according to customer requirements) and other functions.
Its classification and scope of application
Can include food vacuum packing machine, household vacuum packing machine, small vacuum packing machine, desktop vacuum packing machine, single chamber vacuum packing machine, double chamber vacuum packing machine, three-dimensional bag vacuum packing machine, various electronic vacuum packing machines, etc.; It is used to package various foods, meat products, seafood, fruits and vegetables, pickles, chilled meat, pharmaceutical products, hardware components, medical devices, etc.