At present, the analysis of oilfield wastewater market meets the high requirements of oilfield water treatment standards, and the treatment process is imminent.
Now that the oilfield industry is developing very fast, it has made tremendous contributions to China’s economy and has become an important pillar of our country. Although the oilfield has brought development to China’s economy, the improper treatment of sewage in the oil field has brought about the opposite effect. Oilfield wastewater has always been a major problem.
The oilfield sewage treatment equipment solves the problem of oily sewage treatment with high sulfur content, high bacterial content and high salinity, achieves the water quality standard for re-injection water in low-permeability oilfields, protects the environment and saves water resources.
Oil field sewage treatment method
Oilfield wastewater treatment methods can be divided into physical methods, chemical methods, physical chemical methods and biological methods according to the principle.
(1) Physical gravity settlement method: The basic principle of gravity sedimentation is to use the different density of oil and water in the oilfield sewage to make the oil-water mixture move relative to each other in the gravity field, and finally realize the separation of oil and water. The gravity sedimentation equipment is a gravity sedimentation tank, which is suitable for pre-treatment of oil field sewage.
(2) Chemical chemical flocculation method: Chemical flocculation method refers to the electrostatic neutralization, adsorption or bridging of colloids and fine suspended solids in oil field sewage under the action of flocculating agent, and finally the floc is formed. Chemical flocculation as a pretreatment technique is widely used in various oil fields and is often used in combination with air flotation.
(3) Physical chemical adsorption method: The adsorption method utilizes molecular gravitation or chemical bond force to enrich the dissolved oil and other organic pollutants in the oil field sewage on the surface of the porous solid adsorbent, thereby achieving the separation purpose. Adsorption is commonly used for advanced treatment of oilfield wastewater.
Flotation method: Flotation method (also known as air flotation method) is to utilize the hydrophobicity of particles in oilfield wastewater, and introduce bubbles into the wastewater to make the pollutants in the sewage adhere to the bubbles because the density of the binder is less than water. As the bubbles rise, the contaminants also float to the surface, forming a three-phase foam layer formed by bubbles, water and contaminants. The foam layer is collected to separate the contaminants from the water. The flotation method is widely used and is often used in combination with flocculation.
(4) The biological method utilizes microbial degradation to metabolize organic matter into inorganic matter to treat oilfield sewage. According to the type of microorganism used, it can be divided into aerobic method and anaerobic method, including activated sludge method, biofilm method, oxidation pond method, aerated biological filter method and the like.
Development trend of oilfield wastewater treatment technology
In the future, the development trend of oilfield wastewater treatment technology will focus on the following four aspects:
- Develop and research high-efficiency and energy-saving sewage treatment processes, such as multi-method joint use, give full play to the advantages of each treatment unit, and improve the efficiency of oilfield wastewater treatment;
- Strengthen the research and development of small-scale sewage treatment equipment, such as jet air flotation machines and dynamic hydrocyclones;
- Develop new oilfield wastewater treatment chemicals, such as multi-functional and spectral development;
- Strengthen research on oil removal mechanism of oilfield sewage and develop new technologies.
Therefore, it is urgent to develop a matching product for the current state of sewage water quality and meet the high requirements of oilfield water treatment standards. With the rapid development of the economy, China’s demand for oil is increasing. The harm of oily sewage to the environment is becoming more and more serious, and the difficulty of treatment is increasing. It is very important to strengthen the basic research work of oilfield wastewater treatment technology. In order to minimize the harm of oily sewage, we adopt advanced processing methods and more efficient processing equipment to explore the best standards for wastewater treatment from both technical and economic aspects, turning waste into treasure, and achieving sustainable development. For the benefit of future generations.